Granite Falls Sims 4

by MyMy_200307

Original Post

Granite Falls Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Discover University The Sims 4 Seasons The Sims 4 City Living The Sims 4 Spa Day The Sims 4 Parenthood The Sims 4 Get Famous The Sims 4 Get Together The Sims 4 Laundry Day The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack The Sims 4 Island Living The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff The Sims 4 Dine Out The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat The Sims 4 Get To Work The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you begin a game and try to book a vacation and select Granite Falls when you try to click on a lot it says there are no rental units world not usable. And same thing happens before your start playing with a household and hover over the Granite falls location.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can not click on the lot and book the Vacation.
What do you expect to see? To click on the lot, book how long you would like the vacation and then the sims im playng would transport to the location I selected at Granite Falls.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I removed any of the new mods I had downloaded after the last time the game pack was working properly.

Many Thanks . 

Message 1 of 4 (318 Views)

Re: Granite Falls Sims 4

Hero
@MyMy_200307 Did you test this without mods installed. Afaik it's a mod that's no longer compatible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked, 

many thanks !! 

Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I too, had this problem. I resolved the issue by removing the Venue Changes mod(s) from Zerbu and the lots now work properly.

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)