Grandpa's Grove Tractor resets off Dirt Road

by Katlett

Original Post

Grandpa's Grove Tractor resets off Dirt Road

★ Apprentice

So I have the Grandpa's Grove Tractor from the Sims 3 store, and most of the time when I go around my track on my tractor, the tractor will go off the track and just somewhere on the lot randomly and not on the track. If I don't leave enough room for the tractor, it's deleted entirely. At first I thought it might be because I have too many plants too close to the tractor's dirt road that starts the track, but even deleting those plants mess it up. I use testingcheatsenabled true as well as a few mods and a lot of CC and DLC, but this has always been a problem, even before I had mods or other DLC. I know that other people have had this issue before, but none of the answers worked for me. Here's hoping we can get some fix for it?

(Also, I wasn't able to open this form up on Google Chrome, nor was I able to log in on google chrome. I heard a friend say yesterday she was having troubles with the sims 3 site and google chrome)

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: Grandpa's Grove Tractor resets off Dirt Road

EA app Team

Hi @Katlett,

Could you please take and share with us a screenshot of the track you have created so we could take a look? Is the tractor always going off the track in the same place of the track?

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)