Re: Glitching after update June 24

by Tess6843

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitching after update June 24

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Have been in touch with EA Help twice now, but neither of their suggestions have solved this. I'm playing with Windows.

Since the latest Sims 4 update after the release of Island Living, around half of the options for hair, clothing, shoes, accessories etc. totally glitch out. It took like 20 minutes to download, and now things aren't working as they should. I don't have the IL expansion pack, btw.

I've attached a picture which shows this. Basically I can't play the game because a lot of sims are missing body parts and hair.

I have no mods, and no CC.

EA Help suggested that I try removing the game data and restarting the game, but the issue is still there.

In my next chat with them, they said to remove the Origin cache, and that this should fix it. No change after this either.

I definitely believe this glitching is caused by the game update - I haven't had this problem beforehand, and it started right afterwards.

Honestly I don't know if this will be fixed before EA actually do a patch on this (not holding my breath for this to happen soon), but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Sorted after using the Repair function for the game on Origin. :-)

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (398 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Sorted after using the Repair function for the game on Origin. :-)

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)