Glitches with eco living that are making my game unplayable

by Olivetree31

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitches with eco living that are making my game unplayable

★ Novice

I got Eco living when it first came out and I noticed that recently it has gotten really buggy. Here are some of the things that are happening:

- clay appearing in inventory

- sims pulling out objects that aren’t in their inventory like instruments and iPads and playing with them

- sims won’t stop giving each other fake bad news and now all of my sims hate each other

- objects disappearing from lots for no reason

if anyone knows how to fix this bug please let me know because I can’t play the game at the moment because it’s so bad.

Message 1 of 3 (945 Views)

Accepted Solution

Dot.: Glitches with eco living that are making my game unplayable

Hero (Retired)
@Olivetree31

The only solution for today is to start a new game and BEFORE settling the family on the lot, when you are in the world selection option, you must go to the game options and disable NPC voting. From this moment on, the game becomes fun because only you decide what plan should work in your neighborhood. Disabling NPC voting AFTER settling a sim on a lot, unfortunately, will not change or fix anything.

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (847 Views)

All Replies

Re: Glitches with eco living that are making my game unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Olivetree31

Those are all problems/bugs with NAPs. The only way to stop it is to remove the NAPs and disable NPC voting in the game settings. I would recommend doing that until they finally decide to release a large series of bug fixes. The majority of them are completely broken and will quickly make your game unplayable.

Clay in inventory: Promote Creative Arts NAP (I think)

Playing with tablets: Tech Support NAP

Giving bad news: Fun-Loving NAP (I think)

Objects getting stolen: Sharing is Caring NAP

Although, if your sim has the recycler trait and haven't recycled in a while, they may take their own stuff to recycle.

ThePsycho

Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let everyone know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (887 Views)

Dot.: Glitches with eco living that are making my game unplayable

Hero (Retired)
@Olivetree31

The only solution for today is to start a new game and BEFORE settling the family on the lot, when you are in the world selection option, you must go to the game options and disable NPC voting. From this moment on, the game becomes fun because only you decide what plan should work in your neighborhood. Disabling NPC voting AFTER settling a sim on a lot, unfortunately, will not change or fix anything.

I don't work for EA
Message 3 of 3 (848 Views)