Glitch?

by trapstar0217

Original Post

Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So i recently started a new game on Sims 4, i am living in the city. Right now i have one bathroom. I keep getting fined $100 for water usage. This has never happened to me before. I have never got personally fined, usually the water turns off for everyone for like a day. I dont think i use that much water tbh. I have one sim living there and he works a lot and is out most of the time or just doing his music. Is this a glitch or something? Cuz like i said i really dont even be using crazy amount of water, its 1 sim with 1 bathroom. Very weird lmfao help if ya can plz 

Message 1 of 15 (473 Views)

Re: Glitch?

★ Apprentice
@trapstar0217 any ideas ??
Message 2 of 15 (423 Views)

EA DICE Team
Moved to the Sims forum

/Atic
Message 3 of 15 (399 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@trapstar0217  You can see what NAPs there are active in the neighbourhood, maybe there is one that regulates the water use?

Message 4 of 15 (397 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@trapstar0217 

It is not how much water you use but if the appliances are upgraded with water recycler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 15 (384 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen I have no idea what that means lol. Can you explain ? Im still getting charged and its super annoying lol
Message 6 of 15 (367 Views)

★ Apprentice
@trapstar0217 Anyone know how to fix this ?
Message 7 of 15 (366 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DonroaAkashu Whats thats ? Lol
Message 8 of 15 (365 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@trapstar0217  In the pack Eco Lifestyle there is a feature called Neighbourhood Action Plans, that creates some gameplay in the neighbourhood. If you have that pack you can click on the mail box and see what NAPs are active.

Message 9 of 15 (357 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DonroaAkashu Ok yeah i know about that, but why am i being fined everyday for “too much water consumed this week” ? Its literally everyday and i dont even use my 1 bathroom that much. Frown
Message 10 of 15 (352 Views)