Re: Bug? Help!

by trapstar0217

Original Post

Re: Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@trapstar0217 My guess it that it could be because of a NAP being active in the neighbourhood. Could you please look at the mailbox and say if there are any active, and which ones?

Message 11 of 15 (186 Views)

Re: Glitch?

Champion (Retired)

@trapstar0217 

You are apparently very new to the game. Most things can be upgraded by clicking on them and select upgrade. You need to be a certain level in handiness to perform upgrades. The water recycler requires level 2 handiness. Using the workbench and repairing things will quickly give you enough handiness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 15 (174 Views)

Bug? Help!

★ Apprentice

So i recently started a new game on Sims 4, i am living in the city. Right now i have one bathroom. I keep getting fined $100 for water usage. This has never happened to me before. I have never got personally fined, usually the water turns off for everyone for like a day. I dont think i use that much water tbh. I have one sim living there and he works a lot and is out most of the time or just doing his music. Is this a glitch or something? Cuz like i said i really dont even be using crazy amount of water, its 1 sim with 1 bathroom. Very weird lmfao help if ya can plz 

Message 13 of 15 (145 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@trapstar0217 

Like already explained this is caused by a NAP and you need to upgrade your appliances with Water Recycler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 15 (127 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen Not new but thanks lmfao, no one was explaining it and i been tryna get a answer for days. Thanks tho g
Message 15 of 15 (121 Views)