Re: Glitch going from build/buy mode to live mode.

by whaydfuc

Original Post

Glitch going from build/buy mode to live mode.

★★★ Novice

So I've had the new update for a while, but finally got around to playing around with all of the new things in the update. I currently play with a modded game (Slice of Life, Meaningful Stories, MCC, and UI extensions); I'm aware that there's a glitch already with ui extensions because the freelancer career appeared like the actor gig. My problem is that every time I go into build/buy mode and return to live mode - I simply can't and can't click anything. This has happened with two saves already.

Message 1 of 5 (2,710 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (2,689 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the same problem. 

I tried everything. I deleted the localthumbcache.package i tried "repairing my Sims 4" but then i tried playing without mods and it worked. But its not that my PC can't handle Mods because before the update i could perfectly play with more than 10+GB Mods (including alot of scripts Mod) so it's not the fault of your PC. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,358 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem started for me after the latest Sims 4 Express Delivery and I tried a senario. Damn senarios.

Message 4 of 5 (932 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @uhriahx please do not bump older threads like this.

If having an issue please create a new thead with as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (914 Views)