Glitch Problem

by alishahol7x

Original Post

Glitch Problem

★★★★★ Novice

when I start playing TheSims4 I get a glitch.... the sims picture wont show and is invisible and then the hunger bar things and that whole section is also invisible! This is currently stopping me playing TheSims4 and im really sad about that! Please help because I want to carry on playing TheSims4 thx x

Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

Re: Glitch Problem

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

If you use mods, make sure to only put back what's currently compatible with the newest patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I tried removing my mods and didn't help then I did the restore thing and it helped at first then added the mods and it didn't.. then deleted the mods and it didn't go back to normal! also when I now go onto a different household from main menu it just zooms into the house and does nothing x Frown Really want to play this game but cant now Frown Are there bugs?? should I report them as bugs? Also I know someone on the threads who had the zooming problem aswell x

@crinrict wrote:

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

If you use mods, make sure to only put back what's currently compatible with the newest patch.

Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

Hero

Sounds more like incompatible mods issues.

You need to update your mods. Never start your game with outdated mods cause it does seem that you can corrupt your save games with outdated ones.

Try if a backup doesn't have the zoom in issue and then check all your mods if they were updated or still work with the current patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)