Re: Glitch: CAS Women unable wear masculine clothes but Men can wear feminine.

by RaymondRed364

Original Post

Glitch: CAS Women unable wear masculine clothes but Men can wear feminine.

★★ Novice

After adding some more cc into my game, I have encountered a glitch. When I make a female sim, have her in a full body outfit, then try to put a masculine shirt on her, cc or not, it does not load. If I try to save in Cas, while she is wearing the clothes, it says its saving but never finishes. I can have a man wear female clothes but it doesn't work for a woman. To get rid of this glitch will it be enough to take out any new cc I added, or do I have to reset and repair my whole game?

I have a hunch something I downloaded must of messed with the code. :/ Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

All I downloaded were some outfits and hairs, hair isn't a issue, that I know of. If I need to list all of my packs and a list of cc I have,  I will do that.

Message 1 of 4 (1,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay so I sorta found a work around. If I choose a preset style after the glitch happens and then put on a male shirt, it works.

Message 2 of 4 (1,578 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having this problem right now and its getting pretty annoying. Does anyone have a quick fix?? The option the OP had is not working for me, sadly

Message 3 of 4 (891 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Simmyideadump please do not bump older threads like this.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (869 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help