Re: Getting celebrity notifications from unplayed households.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

I never play rotationally..I may have several households because I marry of some children but I do not play them apart from when just married I edit the house to make sure there are enough beds for all. I know it is not necessary but I'm responsible like that.Large smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 16 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Babs L'Amour in the picture is in the active household. I know the the OP said she wasn't but I have never seen an NPC gain fame by themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 16 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Amy571 wrote:

... Babs is a sim in my game that I created, but her household is not an active or played one, just a sim I moved into the world. 

Why are you saying that she's the active when OP says she's not ? How do you know ? This is the error they're reporting. 

You don't know how she got fame. Maybe the user cheated them fame.

This whole discussion is really a bit fruitless though as this is about a report someone made and didn't come back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (268 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

As I wrote I saw that but still think that was a mistake by the OP.

Message 14 of 16 (263 Views)

Hero
We can discuss about this all day but the OP hasn't come back which I moved this here in the first place.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (261 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Oops! Sorry @crinrict. I do not change the household, I play only one, Now I was reading the description of the problem once again and it looks like there is some bug in this safe. Non-played Sims and NPCs should not receive congratulations, which in addition appear in the current game with another family.
The only conclusion is that before removing the mods the safe has already been broken. Removing mods or repair has not changed this fact.
I think that problem needs restarting the game in factory mode and pasting into a new game, the old "saves" folder. Unfortunately, it does not always work.
Message 16 of 16 (256 Views)