Get to work CAS issues

by moxiegraphix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Get to work CAS issues

★ Guide

I didn't find a topic about this already in my search so forgive me if this is a duplicate (I did use the search function, I swear).

Since the patch, MOST CC clothing items s how up with the alien suit icon. Make up, eyes and skin overlays do not seem to suffer from this issue, nor did I notice the icons in hair.

Also, my categories in CAS have stopped working. I loaded up an unmodded/cc free game and they wouldn't work. I can click on the categories but they don't actually sort. So if I click on "t-shirts" every item in the tops category loads. They also load regardless of whether they are casual/sleep/formal/etc. Hair also will not sort according to type. It all loads, no matter if choosing short, medium or long.

The make-up category appears to sort as it should, however.

Message 1 of 3 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Get to work CAS issues

Hero

Known issue. EA changed something about the IDs because of Aliens and now it's messed up. I think EA is looking into it.

You'll find some info on it here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/822971/simgurumodsquad-march-26-patch/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (210 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Known issue. EA changed something about the IDs because of Aliens and now it's messed up. I think EA is looking into it.

You'll find some info on it here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/822971/simgurumodsquad-march-26-patch/p1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks. I marked it 'solved', it's not really but it's known and nothing we can do until they fix it.

Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)