Re: Get famous issues

by Trimoth

Original Post

Get famous issues

★★★★ Novice

So I just started playing and worked my way up so far but now everytime I try to play this household it gets stuck on plumbob. I dont have any mods. I'm furious.

Message 1 of 16 (705 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also tried moving lots and the same thing happened. I seriously want to cry right now. I've been so excited about this game and right as I was about to be world famous this happens? Wtf.
Message 2 of 16 (699 Views)

Hero

Hi @PMuffin88

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ? If so, have you tried removing those ?

A lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Try removing everything and see if it then works.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be

Here's a list of broken mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-fam...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 16 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I never use either. It seems to be working a little better now though. Just a bit laggy.
Message 4 of 16 (658 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 16 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok so whatever that was has corrected itself but now after being so angry i didnt play for a few hours I get back on...everything is running fine for about 10 minutes and then it crashes. like completely shuts the game down. If this isnt corrected im going to demand a refund. Im so uoset about this. I will try posting what you asked for.

Message 6 of 16 (605 Views)

★ Guide

it could be related to the Vault in get famous

Message 7 of 16 (603 Views)

★★★★ Novice

here it is

Message 8 of 16 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I havent even used that yet

Also earlier my sims made food on the grill but no matter where I moved it to they could not eat it would just keep gabbing a serving and setting it down.

just alot of weird bugs which I understand its just really frustrating cause I cant even play a game I just dropped all my leftover paycheck on. Usually there is some bugs but never like this.

Message 9 of 16 (599 Views)

★ Guide

This is the same bug I experienced, but for me whenever I reloaded their save file the only thing that allowed them to eat was to hop into build/buy and put the vault into their household inventory then take it back out.
Very Frustrating as this occured WITH NO MODS in my game.
This patch/EP has also brought back crashes, which I never used to experience before installing

Message 10 of 16 (585 Views)