Re: Get To Work: Missing Cell Door

by crinrict

Original Post

Get To Work: Missing Cell Door

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

At Level 3 of the detective career you unlock the cell bars and the cell door.  But the "Holey Door of Holding" is described as a door but does not operate as a door.  Are these cell walls supposed to act as wall pieces or random uselessness.

Also once the cell bars and cell door is unlocked why can I not purchases them in build mode after.  I have one of each in my household inventory and can copy them but I made the mistake of deleting one (thinking that I could purchase it later, like every other unlock so far) and found that I cannot buy it.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with this.  I really wanted to make a jail and lock someone in my basement like the trailer described.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 5 (3,900 Views)

★★ Novice

I guess they don't want us locking sims in the basement.Kinda like teens mess around but don't get pregnant.Probably some parents group keeps it out of the game .But you can still take the door away and keep them there.

Message 2 of 5 (3,682 Views)

Hero

Try this although I'm unsure if it works for home lots: http://www.simified.com/the-sims-4/ts4-eps/get-to-work/2015/the-sims-4-get-to-work-fixing-missing-ja...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (3,674 Views)

★★ Novice

That link doesn't work

Message 4 of 5 (3,171 Views)

Hero

Yes, that page is not longer online. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (3,162 Views)