Re: Get Into Hair and Makeup Help

by Aelfreya

Original Post

Get Into Hair and Makeup Help

★★★ Newbie

When I get to the set in Get Famous, it won't let me click on the all in one styling station (no options pop up). The stylist is standing in the next room over. I have completed all of the other tasks except for get into hair and makeup. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is something specific to my game? Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (14,080 Views)

Do you have any CC or mods?

It sounds a bit like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-quot-Hair-and-Makeup-quot-interaction-glitched/td-p/72... but you can't click the chair at all. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (14,060 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I am also having this glitch! This is my first time doing the acting career, and it's really frustrating to run into bugs like this! 

Message 3 of 4 (13,940 Views)

★ Novice

Hey,

So I had the same problem. I do use mods for hair, skin tone, body jewelry, and clothes. I had to change my sim's skin tone and hair back to non CC hair and skin tone. I used cas.fulleditmode & changed what I needed and then switched control to another sim and then switched back to the actress on set. It reset and I got to do hair & makeup. Thank god I had more than one sim in a household because I can switch and go back to the sim who was on set. I'll just have to switch skin tone and hair for gigs but I dont mind. 

Message 4 of 4 (12,256 Views)