Get Famous tasks become "Not Started" as soon as a loading screen pops up.

by pelitlys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Get Famous tasks become "Not Started" as soon as a loading screen pops up.

★★★★★ Newbie

The tasks my Sims need to complete before playing a gig in the acting career (GF Exp), even though i completed them, gets marked as "Not Started" as soon as a loading screen pops up. Cleared my mods folder, repaired the game, nothing happened.

I haven't played the sims for almost a year before this, and when a few days ago the base game was still "Preparing" for updates, Get Famous was the only pack that was "Updated". I tried to update it again, said it was up to date. When I repaired the game after that, the problem still occurs.

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Get Famous tasks become "Not Started" as soon as a loading screen

Champion (Retired)

That is currently a known issue when you travel with an actor/actress. It may be fixed in the next patch but we will have to wait and see. Makes it a little bit harder to earn gold on a gig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

That is currently a known issue when you travel with an actor/actress. It may be fixed in the next patch but we will have to wait and see. Makes it a little bit harder to earn gold on a gig.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Oh thanks! I checked the current issues section but didn't see it. I really do hope they fix it soon, my sim really needs the money :> I wonder why Get Famous didn't update at first, though.

Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)