Re: Get Famous "Hair and Makeup" interaction glitched

by Heather_Dianne6

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I posted in the bug forum, so those of you who are having this problem, please go to my post and check 'me too' so they know multiple people are experiencing this

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GF-quot-Hair-and-Makeup-quot-interaction-glitched/m-p/7298923#...

[Edited by EA_Mai: Accepting this post as the solution for visibility, so it shows just under the opening post. We are not considering this fixed]

Message 21 of 27 (45,415 Views)

Hero
Locking this thread.

Please head over to the new thread. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 27 (15,382 Views)

In the sims 4 Get Famous hair and makeup doesnt work

★★ Novice

In the sims 4 get famous when my sim gets into hair and makeup when the interaction ends nothing changes.I'm assuming the problem is that i played my sim before get famous (like i had a full family and stuff).I think this because i made a new world and the hair and makeup interaction worked,so im confused and if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Message 23 of 27 (23,580 Views)

Re: In the sims 4 Get Famous hair and makeup doesnt work

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have this same issue. The hair and makeup is changed by the stylist, my sim then expresses her disappoint in the makeover and then the interaction ends. The activity is not checked off of the to do list. 

I too am using a pre-created sim from my legacy family. This is my first time persuing the fame career so I don't know when this issue first started.

I Also have no CC or mods installed in my game.

Message 24 of 27 (23,548 Views)

★★ Novice

My problem is similar expect mine gets checked off its just that my sim stays exactly the same and the feature seems cool but i cant ever see it 

Message 25 of 27 (23,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same ! Except I created my family after I got get famous , I’m not sure why , she will get into hair and makeup and get annoyed when anything changes and whenever I get the stylist to do it again , and she reacts positively to the hair and makeup it’s always just what she always looks like, maybe it’s to do with cc? Idk , hopefully somebody notices this 

Message 26 of 27 (23,515 Views)

Hero
This is a known bug.

Please use this thread to post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-quot-Hair-and-Makeup-quot-interaction-glitched/m-p/729...

Going to lock this one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 27 (23,406 Views)