Get Famous - No option to 'Perform Scene'?

by creamegg21

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

My sim has level 7 acting skill and she is never able to perform a scene with another sim (which she is repeatedly prompted to do when preparing for a gig). She's able to act on the markers when she goes to gigs, but outside of that there is never the option to click on another sim and Perform Action/Horror/Romantic Scene etc. - whether it's a stranger, a best friend, or a co-star. I've looked over and over again through the available interactions between her and another sim and it's never there. She's simply able to Perform Musical Scene or Perform Musical Scene For Tips on her own - but that's it. Is anyone able to please help me with this? Is there something I'm doing wrong??

Message 1 of 7 (21,391 Views)

Re: Get Famous - No option to 'Perform Scene'?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@creamegg21 

Try to fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait for it to repair all packs not only the base game
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (21,378 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, and Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure as it's an issue with options not appearing in my game.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is never any option for my sim to Perform [Action/Horror/Romance etc.] Scene with another sim, she has level 7 acting skill (Get Famous).
What do you expect to see? To have the interactive option of performing any level 7 acting skill scene with another sim.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sim has level 7 acting skill and she is never able to perform a scene with another sim (which she is repeatedly prompted to do when preparing for a gig). She's able to act on the markers when she goes to gigs, but outside of that there is never the option to click on another sim and Perform Action/Horror/Romantic Scene etc. - whether it's a stranger, a best friend, or a co-star. I've looked over and over again through the available interactions between her and another sim and it's never there. She's simply able to Perform Musical Scene or Perform Musical Scene For Tips on her own - but that's it. Is anyone able to please help me with this? Is there something I'm doing wrong??

Message 3 of 7 (21,396 Views)

Hero

Hi @creamegg21 

have you tried this without mods installed as well ? Could be a mod conflict.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (21,387 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

As @crinrict recommended, your best test is to try the same action without Custom Content/Mods running.

As another test, try accessing another Sim with sufficient Acting Skill and see if they can perform the interactions, to isolate if it's the Sim themselves, or across all Sims entirely.

For best results, I'd try without mods first before trying to pinpoint if it's down to the Sim level.

- B

Message 5 of 7 (21,380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Damn, I just tested without mods and it's definitely a mod conflict! Sorry, should have checked first - just not used to that kind of conflict! Thanks for your help guys Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (21,373 Views)

Hero

@creamegg21 

merging your post with the other thread I saw you made in tech.

Happy mod hunting :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (21,348 Views)