Generations Achievement Items

by mishuxxs

Original Post

Generations Achievement Items

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! My problem is that I'm not getting all the achievement items of Generations expansion pack when you share # amount of memories at your profile. Right now I reached 100, but I still have missing the bookshelf, hot tub and the toddler outfit, they're not showing up in my purchase history like the other 3 items. Any suggestion?

Message 1 of 4 (396 Views)

Re: Generations Achievement Items

@mishuxxs  That's so strange.  It looks like you've only received every other reward for sharing memories.  For reference:

• grill: 1 memory
  • bookshelf: 5 memories
  • computer: 10 memories
  • hot tub: 25 memories
  • female outfit: 50 memories
  • child(?) outfit: 100 memories
  • male outfit: 200 memories

I signed in to my account to send you some links, but it looks like none of the reward items have an individual page.

I'm not sure why this happened, but sometimes it helps to clear the caches for all of your browsers, including Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use IE, the game and launcher do for some purposes.  It's hidden in Windows 10, but it's still there.

clear IE cache: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

Other than that, it might take contacting someone at EA customer support to have a look at your account, and perhaps just credit you with the items.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@mishuxxs  That's so strange.  It looks like you've only received every other reward for sharing memories.  For reference:

• grill: 1 memory
  • bookshelf: 5 memories
  • computer: 10 memories
  • hot tub: 25 memories
  • female outfit: 50 memories
  • child(?) outfit: 100 memories
  • male outfit: 200 memories

I signed in to my account to send you some links, but it looks like none of the reward items have an individual page.

I'm not sure why this happened, but sometimes it helps to clear the caches for all of your browsers, including Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use IE, the game and launcher do for some purposes.  It's hidden in Windows 10, but it's still there.

clear IE cache: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

Other than that, it might take contacting someone at EA customer support to have a look at your account, and perhaps just credit you with the items.

Hi, I am having a similar issue. I have shared about 30 memories so far and received the grill, computer, and hot tub, but not the bookshelf. It confuses me because I received the 4 badges: 1 memory shared, 5 memories shared, 10 memories shared, and 25 memories shared.

Message 3 of 4 (270 Views)

@AdamMoloo10  The only thing I can suggest is clearing your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer.  In theory, EA customer support should be able to add the bookshelf to your store account, but in practice, support may not know how, or it might even techinically be impossible.  (I have no idea how that works.)  And it seems like a lot of effort to go through for one item that's not even particularly special.

Still, if you want to try, support is open for live chat from 9 am to midnight GMT, Monday through Saturday.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)