Gender Options for Female Sims

by lee8970

Original Post

Gender Options for Female Sims

★★ Novice

My female is lesbian and I wanted to make her masculine and to get others pregnant. However, the game decided to make her practically feminine and to become pregnant in her gender options. She still appears to have her clothing to be masculine but she cannot be able to try for a baby with her girlfriend. I noticed it when I followed her to work and noticed her uniform to be the feminine version of that uniform and not the masculine version as it would be automatic for it to happen depending on their clothing preference. I know it may not seem like a big deal but it's disheartening especially to lesbian couples honestly cause I wanted to have her to have children. It's unfair because the males are unaffected by this bug and somehow the females are affected. It's more annoying because of the fact that I am the kind of player who prefers to have characters to love all or just be gay and not straight. My feminine male who looks like a female, clothing preference to be feminine, and he can become pregnant. And this is from the most recent patch, 1.52.100

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)

Re: Gender Options for Female Sims

Champion (Retired)

Unlike real life you can make it so she can impregnate others. In CAS in the left upper corner you see the gender options. Click the three dots to get more options then select "This sim can impregnate others". While you are in CAS you can use the controls to make her look more masculine if you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

I know I can, thank you. Kinda did an experient and my game has a lot of CCs and her options always change when I do put the Masculine clothing  preference and that she can impregnate others. It's bizarre cause I think it has to do with the fact that the mods and custom content are broken. So I had to remove them but because these characters are heavily modded I have to change everything just so it can work it sucks but that's what has to be done until another patch can come to fix these and are vampires because please. It's so broken at this point

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Only the authors of the Mods/CC can fix them. It is up to you to make sure that you at all times are using the latest version of the Mods/CC you choose to use and if they are broken after a patch to remove them until there is an update from the author.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm keeping a few as my phone hotspot doesn't work for my PC and I cannot check on my mods and CC. Just gonna grab the major ones I use.

Message 5 of 5 (479 Views)