Re: Gardening Issues

by kristelleross

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gardening Issues

★★★★ Novice

My sim is unable to do any of the gardening actions.

I can purchase seeds using the buy opetions at the plant or computer but that is it. If I click attempting to open the packet in my inventory it just disappears in the action box to the left.

I can't plant anything using the fruits in the inventory either. I see the plant option when I hover around the item but it does not allow me to actually click on the action for my sim no perform it.

Anyone having similar issues? Or anyone resolved this issue and could assist me please.  

Message 1 of 7 (22,579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

click on the envelope in the inventory-open seed packet then the plant should be in the inventory drag the plant to the ground then click on the plant option-plant

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (23,993 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

It's kinda stupid but it seems you have to grab the packet just right and drag it to the ground and THEN click on plant. ???  But thanks for letting me know that I need a computer in order to buy seeds. I couldn't figure that out. I've been harvesting plants and trees in the neighborhood and plating those. I've also spliced a few.

Message 2 of 7 (22,552 Views)

Hero (Retired)

click on the envelope in the inventory-open seed packet then the plant should be in the inventory drag the plant to the ground then click on the plant option-plant

Message 3 of 7 (23,994 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can also order the seeds by clicking on the plant pots. 

Message 4 of 7 (22,542 Views)

★ Apprentice

that didnt work

Message 5 of 7 (21,370 Views)

Hero

Hi @YTQueenFiend

I've already replies to you in the other thread you posted in: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-Gardening-Bug/m-p/6872696#M63526

This thread is really old and a lot has changed since 2014. It's best if you made a new thread with more info what's happening in your game (after removing any potential mods/cc you have)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (21,357 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Closing this thread as it's very old and gardening has been changed a lot with the last patch.

For any gardening issues, please, look for a thread created after June 19th patch or open your own.

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 7 of 7 (21,351 Views)