Garden salad missing from the dish list

by alfieralphie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Garden salad missing from the dish list

★ Apprentice

I'm playing on macbook. I tried to set a dinner party and one of the task is to cook a Garden Salad. I tried looking everywhere and I can't find the Garden Salad on the dish list when I click cook on the stove. My sim has 10 lvl of cooking and 10 lvl of gourmet cooking. I've checked online and Garden Salad should be available to cook at lvl 1 under the regular cooking skill. What to do? Help anyone Frown 

PS. I'm not using mods, I use only motherlode code sometimes. 
My screens are in polish but if you play the sims you'd notice i'm sorting with skill lvl and there is no garden salad. 

Message 1 of 12 (61,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Garden salad missing from the dish list

★ Apprentice

Ok. Problem solved. If anyone is struggling like the little silly me here's the solution:

You can't cook certain things with stove so when you want to cook salad you need to click "cooking" but on a fridge, not on a stove. Disappointed

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (67,366 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Ok. Problem solved. If anyone is struggling like the little silly me here's the solution:

You can't cook certain things with stove so when you want to cook salad you need to click "cooking" but on a fridge, not on a stove. Disappointed

Message 2 of 12 (67,367 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue but fruit salad isn’t an option for me (I can make garden salad just not fruit salad)
Message 3 of 12 (58,743 Views)

Champion (Retired)
If you are clicking the Fridge (NOT the stove) then you probably haven't got enough cooking skil.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 12 (58,728 Views)

★★ Novice
No I do as it’s a level one item
Message 5 of 12 (58,714 Views)

Hero

Are you sure that's not a mod you've been using ?

I don't see fruit salad listed here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gourmetcooking/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (58,712 Views)

★★ Novice
Many people have fruit salad as a cooking option so I’m not sure
Message 7 of 12 (58,708 Views)

Hero

I just checked my game and I do have fruit salad so it must be game but maybe an EP ? Can't remember.

Which packs do you own ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (58,700 Views)

★★ Novice
Get to work
Get together
City living
Parenthood
Holiday
But my best friend has it and she plays base game
Message 9 of 12 (58,695 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

And you're patched all the way too ?

Funny thing is, I can't find any reference to it, just cc comes up when I google. Why make a cc fruit salad when there already is one .. so maybe it came with a patch ?

EDIT: Seems you need Dine Out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (58,691 Views)