Game won't save after November 2017 update

by Liyvhhhh

Original Post

Game won't save after November 2017 update

★★ Novice
After the November update for cat and dog I had major problems. One big problem I have is my game won't save. I have two households. One with my sim and her bf and the second household which is her family. I'M NOT ABLE TO SAVE THE FAMILY HOUSEHOLD BUT I'M ABLE TO SAVE MINE which I don't understand. I DO have mods and I've taken many out. I made a whole new family to replace the previous one to see if that was the problem and it was working for two days and I started to happen again. I NEVER had this problem until now. I took wicked whims out because it says that's what's causing the problem and it's not making any changes. It's been happening for almost a month and it's annoying. I have mod conflict and it doesn't show any outdated mods. I also took out the traits and downloaded updated ones that support the cat and dog update. I don't know what else to do. Please Help!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)

Re: Game won't save after November 2017 update

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Liyvhhhh

To receive an informed answer for your issue, you need to post again in dedicated forum SIMS 4 https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 6 (532 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Moved to the correct section

Message 3 of 6 (525 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @Liyvhhhh!
Can you please try remove all your mods and see if it works? Just so we know if it's mod-related or not? Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

game won't save after november update

★★ Novice

After the November update for cat and dog I had major problems. One big problem I have is my game won't save. I have two households. One with my sim and her bf and the second household which is her family. I'M NOT ABLE TO SAVE THE FAMILY HOUSEHOLD BUT I'M ABLE TO SAVE MINE which I don't understand. I DO have mods and I've taken many out. I made a whole new family to replace the previous one to see if that was the problem and it was working for two days and I started to happen again. I NEVER had this problem until now. I took wicked whims out because it says that's what's causing the problem and it's not making any changes. It's been happening for almost a month and it's annoying. I have mod conflict and it doesn't show any outdated mods. I also took out the traits and downloaded updated ones that support the cat and dog update. I don't know what else to do. Please Help!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 6 (502 Views)

Re: game won't save after november update

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all Mods and CC then try with a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 6 (490 Views)