Re: Game won't repair: error code 327682:11

by 107531kop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't repair: error code 327682:11

★★★★★ Apprentice

When I started the game this morning I got the message that a patch-update had been performed. As I usually do after any update, I repaired my game. But instead of actually Finishing the repair checks it gives the error code 327682:11 for every pack I have. It says to try again later and I've done so, but now the repairing stays stuck at Finishing and won't do anything else. I can't pause or completely stop the repair. Even completely shutting down Origin won't work. After that I've tried shutting down Origin & my computer, restart everything and it still gives the same error code. I've tried completely de-installing and re-installing both the game and Origin, but it still gives the same error code. What can I do to fix this? I really would hate it if I can no longer play the game.

Message 1 of 9 (1,264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Please read this https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/03/windows-10-defender-controlled-folder-access.html It is a bit more comprehensible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,215 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

This indicates that Origin is being blocked from the Documents folder. You need to allow access. See Microsofts info on this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046851/windows-10-allow-blocked-app-windows-security

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (1,243 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen 

I have followed the instructions and tried in both On and Off position, but it still won't budge to anything else than "Finishing"  the base-game repair... 

I'm absolutely no computer whizz, but is there anything else I can try to fix this? Because due to this error code I can't play the game at all.

Message 3 of 9 (1,239 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Does it still give the same error message?

Message 4 of 9 (1,229 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 5 of 9 (1,222 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@107531kop 

Please read this https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/03/windows-10-defender-controlled-folder-access.html It is a bit more comprehensible.

Message 6 of 9 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game has that code 327682:11 and I've tryed everything and it still wont work I just bought my game and cats and dogs and that error pops everytime I try to play on both of my accounts! (

(They pop up on both accounts! ;-; please help!)

Message 7 of 9 (1,135 Views)

@Nayan2222  Did you try the solution offered by jpkarlsen in this thread?  You'd need to set exceptions within Controlled Folder Access for Origin.exe. TS4.exe, and TS4_x64.exe.  Be sure to run Origin as an admin as well: right-click on the Origin shortcut and select "Run as administrator."

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 8 of 9 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Nayan2222 after I had the error and couldn't fix it as per instruction, my husband (a computer whizz) looked at it and he moved the entire game to a new (empty) hard drive in order to isolate it and check it in its programming stuff (no clue how that is properly called)… but after the move to the new hard drive was finished, the game was up and running (faster than before)… so I'm guessing my problem was that it didn't have enough space on the hard drive (I play heavily with mods & cc)… ever since I haven't had any trouble with it... so perhaps checking the amount of memory your hard drive has for running games could help... but please ask the computer whizzes around here for more details cuz I can't help you with that...
Message 9 of 9 (1,108 Views)