Re: Game won't load after seasons patch (PC)

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't load after seasons patch (PC)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I started playing a new game after the Seasons patch, but I was only allowed to : create a sim, move them in a lot, but after I left the game/save, a error shows up saying that the game can't load. Also, when it doesn't show up, the game takes ages to load. And then I can't play. I removed my mods, it worked, I also moved the Sims 4 folder in the Desktop, it helped, I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, it helped... but there's some mods (like MCCC) i can't live without because the cheats never work for me and I need them for story purposes ?
What do you expect to see? The game should load correctly and let me play whenever I want to
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch : Seasons patch from June 19th, 2018.

This is the screenshot of the error message : 

thanks in advance i'm don't know what to do anymore !

(also sorry if it have been posted already. i didn't have the time to check all subjects :/)

Message 1 of 6 (2,228 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

HI @magicawn

MCCC is outdated and needs an update. There have been already several hotfixes for it. Just download the newest version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,537 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @magicawn

MCCC is outdated and needs an update. There have been already several hotfixes for it. Just download the newest version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (3,538 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thanks a lot, everything works really fine now !

Message 3 of 6 (2,203 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had that same problem but I updated my computer and it still doesn't work. Do you know what I can do to make it work My computer is also a windows 10

Message 4 of 6 (2,085 Views)

Hero

Hi @Annie1D22

are you using mods/cc ? MCCC is not the only mod that's causing issues.

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Try removing everything and see if it then loads.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be,

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (2,032 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

doesn't ea know how to fix a damn sims 4 seasons game obivously not beacuse they are idoits

Message 6 of 6 (1,614 Views)