Game will not work after update on june 4th

by TaraLynn2012

Original Post

Re: Game will not work after update on june 4th

Hero
@DaniellaaaD Did you update your game tonight ? There was a patch about an hour ago

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I got really excited when I saw it lol but sadly nothing has changed. I'm repairing it now but if that doesn't work I'll try rebooting it to factory settings again, maybe the patch will make a difference ?? Thank u for replying !!

Message 12 of 16 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That is to bad the snb bills and the cooking overhaul are what made the game so much better    do you think they will come back to working again?

Message 13 of 16 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@TaraLynn2012 : The authors (SimRealist and Srsly, respectively) will have to update them. They're both listed as "Broken" in luthien's topic for mod/CC compatibility on the official forums: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17524467/#Comment_17524467
Message 14 of 16 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

not sure I just know i did the update the game required yesterday then my script mods stopped working and screwed it up it works when I do not enable script mods but i don't know how to fix them how to find the one to erase .. and i really like the script mods the game sucks without them ... I am very disappointed.. I am not very good with this i don't even know what you mean buy  a patch..  but if you know when the script mods are fixed or what i should do   I would  be so grateful to you :0   thank you for reply 

Message 15 of 16 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hey when you do not enable the script mods then restart game it works   it just sucks because script mods make the game lol Frown I wish i could fix it i have no clue what to do

Message 16 of 16 (175 Views)