Re: Game will not launch at all.

by Gigglebelly101

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Tried both the visual c redists and trying to launch after restart repeatedly and nothing. If I can't get this fixed in 12 days, i'm gunna need to get a refund. That's 60 bucks i'm not ever gunna get back any other way.

bump

Message 41 of 63 (559 Views)

★★ Apprentice

bumpppppp

Message 42 of 63 (522 Views)

★★ Apprentice

bump

Message 43 of 63 (505 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please help us, EA. Don't just go silent. Release a patch already!

Message 44 of 63 (488 Views)

★★★ Novice

bump!  its been 5 days and i still cant get this to start up...

Message 45 of 63 (482 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I completely reinstalled windows and wiped my hard drive. Let's see if it will work now.

Message 46 of 63 (465 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly the same issue.

Message 47 of 63 (456 Views)

★★ Apprentice

TONS of people have this problem.

I completely wiped my hard drive. There's nothing on it. I have no anti-virus. I have stock drivers, and the game WILL STILL NOT DO ANYTHING when I try.

It's just a broken game. There's nothing on my computer except origin and google chrome. The sims still won''t launch.

Message 48 of 63 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im really peeved aswell I had installed this game on both laptop and desk top it worked on my laptop then I got off had a break came back and it then says your drives do not meet the system requirements.... YOU JUST FREAKEN WORKED 2 HOURS AGO! so then installing it on my pc doesnt even load and every time I try to double click the desktop icon it pops up with the installation. I have tried everything from deleting caches and rebooting my pc to changing running system to doing the -w thing nothing works. EA games already has a bad name this just puts the frosting on the cake!
Message 49 of 63 (440 Views)

★★★ Novice

bump

Message 50 of 63 (425 Views)