Re: Game loading slow with little CC... What is casuing this!?

by crinrict

Original Post

Game loading slow with little CC... What is casuing this!?

★★★ Novice

OK SO VERY TICKED OFF...

I have very little CC and mods. I have Extreme Violence, Road to Fame, More Buyable Venues, and MCCC. In addition i have about 10 CAS items including body cc by LUUMINA, and about 10 build mode objects. But with these only few things I have MY GAME IS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD! I'm building a Palace and when i try to enter build mode it it takes an excessive amount of time to load up. I have never had this problem with other large palaces and lots I've built before though, so the lot size is probably not the issue. Basically i'm just asking how to find out what CC is causing this or if it is something else. Everything everyone says is not helping and I've already tried to weed out whats causing the problem but it isn't working and takes so long cause my game loads forever then i try to exit it out and it freezes and I can't do anything. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me or give me easier ways to weed out the bad cc or mod that is making my game load for five minutes when i try to enter build mode for a unowned lot. 

Message 1 of 4 (552 Views)

Hero

@SimmyAJS

Did you try taking everything out ?

Backup your saves folder before you do, then remove everything and try without to find out if it's mod related at all or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (528 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes i actually just tried that. Even with no mods the game is lagging, so it definitely is not a mod or cc problem.

Message 3 of 4 (522 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (517 Views)