Game keeps crashing EVERY time i try to play since latest patch (PC)

by HayzTeeXD

Original Post

Game keeps crashing EVERY time i try to play since latest patch (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? idk what you mean...its fully up to date.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampires, dine out, city living, back to work, seasons, get together, cats and dogs,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? My game crashes. EVERY time I play, without warning. I cant make sims, I cant play my saves, I cant play any aspect of the game WITHOUT it crashing. I have tried repairing the game, I have tried re-installing it. I never had this issue until after the latest patch update. I have no CC or mods installed.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game I have spent over 100's of pounds on that I have NEVER had an issue with before,with out it crashing EVERY time I attempt to.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the most recent patch that added the white shelf is when this issue started to occur.

I have no screenshots for proof as its a crash.

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

Re: Game keeps crashing EVERY time i try to play since latest patch (PC)

★★★ Novice

i've been experiencing this issue(crash after playing a while) for like few days

and i figured it out it's the game mod causing it (not MCCC, not UI cheats, not any CC)

微信图片_20190522013007.png

below is the mods which might be the reason, hope it would help

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @HayzTeeXD 

moving this to tech for troubleshooting

HI @Pegah19

crashes have some many reasons.

Here's a few troubleshooting steps you can take: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/FAQ-Sims-4-Crashes/m-p/3586547

If none of these help you, please provide the following info:

• Your Computer's DxDiag. You can attach the file directly to your post.
  • Any critical events you find.
  • Attach the content of this file documents\electronicarts\thesims4\lastcrash.txt(or variations of it). You can attach the file directly to your post.
  • At what point does your game crash ?
  • Is the crashing random or is there a pattern ?
  • Is it an occasional crash or constant ?

@Tigerlily_SS 

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content to find out what's causing the issue for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)