Game keeps asking to insert disk Sims3. PLEASE HELP

by TaxemicBasher95

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game keeps asking to insert disk Sims3. PLEASE HELP

★ Novice

On the Sims 3, I own the base game, late night, and high end loft stuff. I downloaded them onto to my laptop with the discs provded. When I pressed the play/start button it said to insert late night disc. I inserted it and I just went with it. But it got annoying and I do not know how to fix it. Please help.

Message 1 of 6 (1,485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game keeps asking to insert disk Sims3. PLEASE HELP

Hero (Retired)

@TaxemicBasher95 so it's asking for the Late Night disc? 

Because LN is the most recently released game you own, you will need to insert it in order to play. All the games work together (as in they all combine), so it doesn't really make a difference

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,605 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@TaxemicBasher95 so it's asking for the Late Night disc? 

Because LN is the most recently released game you own, you will need to insert it in order to play. All the games work together (as in they all combine), so it doesn't really make a difference

Message 2 of 6 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even though I put the Late night expansion in when they asked to in the game, it still wont work. It continues to tell me please insert the late night disk.

Message 3 of 6 (1,440 Views)

Hero

Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever fix this problem? I know this is a pretty old thread but my computer is now doing the same thing

Message 5 of 6 (796 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has gotten a bit older now, so I've locked it to prevent any necro-posting.

If you're still needing help with this topic, please create a new thread so we can look into this further with you. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (672 Views)