Game issue that keeps happening.

by Wings12312

Original Post

Game issue that keeps happening.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

For the last day, I've been trying to get into the game. The Launcher brings up script issues, the picture won't load when opened every time. (this part has been going on for weeks.) The expansions are unchecked, I check them and go in. But they don't show up. When I exit the game, the expansions are unchecked again. The times I was able to get in, I was trying to do something and the game crashes. I had to redo the packs then as well.

I don't want to start a new save game, because I have a rather extensive character with most of the skills learned and he's a Vampire with immortality. I use all of the packs because I want to maximise what my characters can do. I also used custom content.

EDIT, seconds later: It's working again. But could do with a way to sort it if it happens again. I did try without the custom content, so that might be a reason.

Message 1 of 2 (402 Views)

Re: Game issue that keeps happening.

EA app Team

Hi @Wings12312,

Glad to read you could make it work Standard smile

If it's working without the custom content, you could try to put it back - if the issue is back, then you have the cause Wink

If not, then we could give you some more ideas but first it would be helpful to know - has this been happening since you installed your games or you were able to play without any issues in the past? Also, you are on Windows, right?

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)