Re: Game glitching

by RainbowPlumbob

Original Post

Game glitching

★★★ Newbie

Hi so for quite some time I've been experiencing an issue repeatedly while I'm playing the game where the audio starts to glitch, like become scratchy and glitching and the game itself lags and freezes. It lasts for a few seconds each time and happens what feels like every two minutes in the game. So I've contacted EA support before and followed their advice, which seemed to work at first but the error came back. I've already uninstalled all mods/cc and I've even undownloaded the game and redownloaded it so that all the files would refresh. I'm at loss of what to do now, I've included a DxDiag.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)

Hero

Hi @RainbowPlumbob

in what way does the audo glitch ? Do you hear multiple songs at the same time ?

You don't seem to have a strong grraphics chip and you could check if there's new drivers (yours are from 2015)

Also what setting do you have your graphics on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No not multiple sounds, it kind of sounds staticy, the same music continues to play but it jumps and slows down and comes out sounding robotic-like. 

I'll check for new drivers now. 

I have my graphics on Ultra, obviously this is very high but it has worked this way on this computer since I bought the game years ago so there must be another reason.

Message 3 of 5 (277 Views)

Hero

As the game grows with patches and packs, the game needs more hardware. 

Since your processor is actually below minimum requirements, I would try lowering things. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (256 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game still glitches in the same way on lower settings, I've just tried.

Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)