Re: Game freeze then crash

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freeze then crash

★★ Novice

I'm having issues playing sims 4 with expansion pack go to work! was working good then i gave the sims tasks to do, but they all just froze in place not moving at all. My elder sim is dying soon as i load the game it works fine, for a few sec then death comes once she die game freeze at that moment, she never goes in the Ern, then it stays that way about ten mins until it crashes. I can never get past that point. I reset router, restart pc but again same scenario , Please help!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Do you have a lot of Stuff in your Inventory (dying Sim) ? If so, try selling some stuff beforehand

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (573 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you have a lot of Stuff in your Inventory (dying Sim) ? If so, try selling some stuff beforehand

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (574 Views)

★★ Novice

sorry about taking so long to reply, I just stopped playing it because its too difficult. But no i don't have alot of items in the inventory today i just played it again it did a update and its the same issue, plus freeze worst now, They walk for a few sec then game freeze then unfreeze...and they are stuck in place still..this is just awful game play.

Message 3 of 6 (530 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Please either use pastebin.com and put the link here or use spoiler tags.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same problem

Message 5 of 6 (453 Views)

@Kieronsmommy this is a really old post. Have you tried the solution? If so and it didn't work, please make a new post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 6 (419 Views)