Game failed to load

by LonelyFew

Original Post

Game failed to load

★ Guide

The game filed to load. Error Code:109:e6cf58b:f8a5deb9. It is recommended that you relaunch the game. This is happening after the most recent update!

Message 1 of 8 (1,336 Views)

Re: Game failed to load

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@LonelyFew 

If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.

Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.

Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method
If it does not work then we'll try another method later

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (1,326 Views)

★ Novice
@kreatora Last time I was playing the Sims. I was having fun and my laptop has battery problems and as I was playing I had the charger connected, I moved a bit but it disconnected the cable and I didn't even notice. The thing is that it was running out of battery. I had no choice. It shut down because of the lack of battery. I waited for a bit. And opened my laptop. It had left the sims opened. I thought nothing of it I kept on playing and that's when things went wrong. I left off in CAS. I had saved before enering CAS. I exited out of it, because I needed more cc hair. I didn't add it though because when I went on to play. The worst thing ever happened. That error happened. I know it was because it shut off. This had happened previously to me and I was ery worried that all my sims would be deleted. I tried entering other households but it did the same. Last time it happened because I purposely did it. I pressed the sleep button and when I came back the same error I don't know how I fixed it but I don't remember and don't know how to do this help me please
Message 3 of 8 (896 Views)

@iiomq_kristii  Are you still having issues with your game?  Let me know if you need help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 8 (760 Views)

★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Hi! Yes I am and with the latent update I still can’t get into my game
Message 5 of 8 (740 Views)

Hero
@iiomq_kristii What's the exact error message you're getting ? Same as OP ?

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (721 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Hi i do but ive taken them out before and it turns my sims into black like completely black then i have tried other things like repairing it and relaunching them I get the same error code
Message 7 of 8 (716 Views)

Hero
@iiomq_kristii 109:e6cf58b ? or a different number on the second block ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (708 Views)