Game failed to load error (102.9285f331:ba9bffb8)

by GuyPfone

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Game failed to load error (102.9285f331:ba9bffb8)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Today in Sims 4 two of my sims tried to go on a date at the solar flare lounge. The game will not load up this lot or my home lot. I've restarted the game, restarted my computer, and repaired the game. I have no mods or CC, and my expansions are only Seasons, Laundry Day, and Parenthood. The error message is a bunch of numbers and says "it is recommended that you relaunch your game". I don't have a backup and I've played this family for 4 generations and have a massive house and don't want to lose it. Any help is greatly appreciated 

Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game failed to load error

Hero

Hi @GuyPfone

what error are you getting ? This one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Error-Code-102-9285f331-ba9bffb8-on-traveling/m-p/72919... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (750 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @GuyPfone

what error are you getting ? This one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Error-Code-102-9285f331-ba9bffb8-on-traveling/m-p/72919... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (751 Views)

★★ Novice

The error code is "Error Code: 102.9285f331:ba9bffb8. It is recommended that you relaunch your game". I can't use links at the moment by the way, sorry. My phone's a piece of junk.

Message 3 of 5 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem since the patch. The first time was when I tried taking my sim to one of the bars in Windenburg. When I closed it out and looked at the bar it had a sign above it like the ones when a lot isn't finished or something. I've since had the problem with going to work as a scientist and going to the romance festival ( currently have a sim stuck at the romance festival) I have cc command center but no one else has reported a problem with it so far.

Message 4 of 5 (693 Views)

Hero
Could you please all post in the thread I linked above.

Going to lock this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (676 Views)