Re: Game failed to load. Error code: 132:e5743919:2200a308

by emaemailing

Original Post

Game failed to load. Error code: 132:e5743919:2200a308

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

so I’ve been having some trouble lately with my Sims 4. I use custom content and mods, my game is up to date and I’ve deleted all showers/tubs, , and other broken mods/cc.

My problem is, I’m able to edit lots and move households into these lots, but I’m unable to play the household once it’s been moved into my cc house. If I click build or edit lot, it has no issue taking me there to add more furniture to the lot or change things on the lot. However, I am unable to play my families on said lots. This is the error code that shows up:

the game failed to load. Error code: 132:e5743919:2200a308

Im using windows. Thanks

Message 1 of 28 (8,464 Views)

Hero
@emaemailing Sounds like one or more of your cc's is broken and needs updating.

There's a tool called S4Studio (google, can't link third party content). It has several batch fix routines. Maybe it can help fix the error

If not, then you'll need to narrow down which of your ccs are causing the issue.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 28 (8,444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did u fix it

Message 3 of 28 (8,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not quite. It's either clutter/random objects, a bookshelf, a plant, or a wooden headboard.

Message 4 of 28 (8,372 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Still need to try this S4Studio tool, but I did the 50/50 method about 6 times and it keeps ending the same.

I divide all my mods in half. One half is working, the other half is causing the issue. I keep the GOOD in a separate folder on my desktop and continue with the 50/50 method with the BAD. It gets to the point where I've divided it all I can and I still have not found the issue.

I'll go back and forth and confirm which files are GOOD from the BAD files. Then I'll run all the confirmed GOOD files first to make sure I didn't miss anything before continuing to divide the BAD. I continue this process until there is nothing left in the BAD folder and all files are in the GOOD once again but my problem has not been solved as I still am unsure which file is causing this issue. They work fine in smaller groups, but not all together. I wonder if two of the mods aren't working well together but I have no idea how to tell. 

Message 5 of 28 (8,341 Views)

Hero
@emaemailing Could be a conflict then

There's a tool called mod conflict detector. It can tell you if you have two or more mods/cc in that conflict.

It won't tell you if it conflicts with the game or is outdated but if it's two tuning mods that conflict, it will tell you.

It usually fails with script mods as well though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 28 (8,315 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello! Did you ever figure out what was causing the issue? 🙂

I'm experiencing this exact same problem with Cats & Dogs and CC - after using 50/50 all CC works in small batches but not together. Any idea what the offending object might have been?

Message 7 of 28 (7,738 Views)

Hero
@mihaelabee Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

Maybe that helps.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 28 (7,721 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for this! It was actually fine all through the latest patch, the errors only started coming up when I bought Cats & Dogs a few days ago. It's definitely some CC incompatible with Cats & Dogs because the game loads as normal when I disable the EP in Origin. It's just trial and error and mod conflict checkers at this point, much like OP here Standard smile

Message 9 of 28 (7,694 Views)

★ Apprentice

It happened to me as well, doesn’t seem to be cc or mods as I took them out before. It seems to be on my save file for some reason it only happens in one lot in Sulani where NGata girl lives (the blond one from the trailer) and I’m playing in Plumbellas save file but if I open a new save file it works just fine with and without mods. Maybe it will help? 

Message 10 of 28 (7,374 Views)