by crinrict

Original Post

Game failed to load. Error code 102:c5390915:967c51a2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have the digital deluxe edition
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to load the game it goes back to world map then says “The game failed to load. Error Code: 102:c5390915:967c51a2 it is recommended that you relaunch the game
What do you expect to see? To load the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, so I have been playing the sims 4 digital deluxe edition for about 4 months or so, but suddenly I started getting this pop-up with error code 102:c5390915:967c51a2 it is recommended that you relaunch the game like a month ago but had no problem playing the game or loading into the game. But suddenly yesterday I could load into the main menu but not to the game it also was showing this pop-up "error code 102:c5390915:967c51a2 it is recommended that you relaunch the game", It is very frustrating. I don't know what to do honestly. Please help me 

Message 1 of 5 (1,344 Views)

Re: Game failed to load. Error code 102:c5390915:967c51a2

Hero
@LMKlkm Did you test without mods/cc installed ?

Errors like this one are often caused by mods. Test without and if it works without them, you need to find out which mod is causing this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,324 Views)

Hero
@LMKlkm Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! Its working but i have to have mods and cc off.

Message 4 of 5 (1,185 Views)

Hero
@Kenzieismysim Means that one of the mods you're using is causing the issue
Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,176 Views)