Re: Game doesn't open (white screen)

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game doesn't open (white screen)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

after saving and backing out to the neighbourhood I had a llama on the lot I just built. I saved and exited and cant get the game to load at all now. My computer memory was full as I was recording game play and it was going to the wrong drive. I moved my videos and cleared up all the memory.

I get a flash of a white screen, maybe 3 seconds and then that closes and nothing. Ive moved the mods to my desktop and , ive cleared the cache, Ive reinstalled the game and origin twice after doing a manual uninstall the second time. Ive tried to repair through origin and turned the online thing for in game off. Im at a loss now. Still a white screen for a few seconds then it closes and nothing.

Here is my Diagnostic report. 

h.t.t.p.s://pastebin.com/68nm7Vix

Edit By Crinrict: Split from other thread, Adjusted Titel

Message 1 of 3 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero
@Sisterselece Looks like an issue with your graphics drivers.¨

Try a clean reinstall: https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/02/clean-re-install-of-graphics-drivers-with-display-driver-uninstall...

I split your thread as I don't think it has anything to do with an incomplete installation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero
@Sisterselece Looks like an issue with your graphics drivers.¨

Try a clean reinstall: https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/02/clean-re-install-of-graphics-drivers-with-display-driver-uninstall...

I split your thread as I don't think it has anything to do with an incomplete installation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you so much! That worked.
Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)