by luciahutan310

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game did not recognize my packs after last update

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Get Famous, Citi Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Discover University, Snowy Escape Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Dine Out, Spa Day Stuff: Perfect Patio and Spooky Stuff and free pack Christmas Celebration
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any time you load the game (in every save I have)
What happens when the bug occurs? After loading game message shows up: Game Data Incomplete Not all game data could be loaded. The save game references neighborhoods that have been uninstalled or otherwise are no longer available. If you continue, you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. If you save the game, there will be no way to recover the missing data.
What do you expect to see? I want to play game as usual and my game recognize all packs I bought.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Not sure if it was update from 27th or 28th April 2021

My game did not recognize any of my packs after last update. Never happend to me before. I tried to repair my game with no success. In main menu of Sims 4 in Packs (next My Home in upper left side of screen) it written that I do not have this pack yet (but I do). I can see all my pack in Origin and all of them were repaired. Any advise please?

Message 1 of 2 (394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game did not recognize my packs after last update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did clear cache in Origin at it works for me! Sorry for bothering but it never happend to me before. You can lock it here. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game did not recognize my packs after last update

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did clear cache in Origin at it works for me! Sorry for bothering but it never happend to me before. You can lock it here. 

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)