Game deleted one of my sims!

by Quess_is_Baked

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game deleted one of my sims!

★★★ Novice

Everything was working fine the last time I played the game, however, I load it up to try and play but I get a last exception error and I notice that one of my sims is missing... I haven't added or changed any mods since then but I figure, ok, cool, I'll just remove all my mods and see what happens. So I do just that. No error, but the sim is still missing. Alright. I try to be clever and remove that sim from the household and put it into another. Click on play and go to that household, sim is gone. I decide to save that file, with the sim gone, on another save and load it up with all my mods to see if I get an error. No error. Somehow or another, that sim is just bugged. It should be noted that when the game loads the sim shows up on the menu but once the actual world is loaded, the sim is deleted out of the game. Doesn't show up in the parents genealogy or anything... It's kind of annoying because it's the only sim I had that was a kid from Father Winter. If push comes to shove I can just have another kid and forcefully give him that trait since apparently Father Winter is out here kidnapping kids...

Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game deleted one of my sims!

Hero
There's currently a known issue for Father Winter children.

Here's more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-S-Father-Winter-s-children-disappear-from-save-game/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

Hero
There's currently a known issue for Father Winter children.

Here's more details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-S-Father-Winter-s-children-disappear-from-save-game/m-p...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah, ok, good to know it's being worked on.

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)