Game crashes when trading a chicken for animal treats

by mack796

Original Post

Game crashes when trading a chicken for animal treats

★★★ Newbie

No mods, game is up to date. I have almost all packs except some stuff packs and Batuu (no kits).

Trading a chicken for money and produce is fine. I haven't tried trading for meat or trading a cow or llama, so as far as I know this only happens when trading a chicken for treats. It was not wearing clothes.

Message 1 of 7 (983 Views)

Re: Game crashes when trading a chicken for animal treats

Hero
@mack796 Do you have a lastCrash.txt file ?

If so, could you post/upload that ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (952 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exact same thing happening to me! No problems playing the game at all (no mods or cc either), game just crashes and shuts down when I trade the chickens.

Message 3 of 7 (907 Views)

Hero
@kaylouise182 Do you have a lastCrash.txt file ?

If so, could you post/upload that ?

Either create a .rar file and upload that or c/p the content to a post within spoiler tags

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (880 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict I have the same issue, as soon as I try to exchange the chicken for meat my game crashes, happened 2 times so far...where do i send the file? best regards, E
Message 5 of 7 (716 Views)

Hero
@abc1823773356 Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. It solved itself after I played on another household and then went back to play on the first household again.

Message 7 of 7 (601 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help