Game crashes on resume play

by StefaniJ07

Original Post

Game crashes on resume play

★★★ Novice

I am having a rather serious save/load issue with the Sims 4 and wanted to be sure the Sims team knew about it.

I think it is a problem with the auto-save feature. I'll play a family, save (or auto-save), and exit. When I load and press the play button at the bottom right-hand screen, it will go to the neighborhood I was last on and tell me to resume play on the household I was last on. When I click "resume" the game crashes. If I evict and move my household to another lot, I can play the game without loss of progress. However, I am no longer able to go into the original lot without the game crashing each time. I've attempted to move a new household in, bulldoze the lot, and tried to enter via build/buy mode. It crashes each time.

I'm concerned because, if I continue to have this issue, pretty soon none of the lots will be playable.

Is anyone else experiencing this specific issue?

Message 1 of 2 (986 Views)

Re: Game crashes on resume play

Hero

@StefaniJ07 Moving crashing issues to general forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (955 Views)