Game Works, but account linking is broken

by LuciasDA

Original Post

Game Works, but account linking is broken

★★★ Newbie

I've installed the game, run it and played it a few times with out logging into an account. However, if I attempt to use my email to start a new account. It forces me to use my EA/Origin accounts, at that point I get 4 user names to choose from 3 of which are the same. I've selected one and confirmed I agree with rights of the game. ...Then the screen refreshes.

I've attempted this with each of the accounts provided... no change.... I've attempted different browsers... no change... I even attempted cleaning some of the accounts on my EA account. 

Even if I try looking for assistance on EA's site to call some one... no help... I'm at the point where I am fed up with EA and Origin...

possibly the worst support system "ask fellow users for help?"  wtf why are there no support lines to have some one log on to the account and rectify my issue? Poor show

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: Game Works, but account linking is broken

Hero (Retired)

@LuciasDA Which account has the game icon in the Origin my game library. Specific accounts can not be accessed from these forums. Only EA customer service can manage accounts. To contact EA customer service use this link - EA customer service  You need to get the duplicate accounts eliminated. You need to use the Origin account that shows the TS3 icon. The activation code can not be re entered and is locked to that account. Is your computer a pc or mac? How did you install the game?

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)