Re: Game Stuck on Loading Screen

by ShinoTypeError

Original Post

Betreff: Game Stuck on Loading Screen

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. But it only affects my score. Both with and without mods. If I upload my saved game, it takes a long time for it to load. If I open a new game, everything is okay. I also tried crincrict's factory setting. Even then, the problem occurs with my current score. Even saving takes a good 10 minutes.
So what I did:
- Mods updated
- cache files deleted
- Factory setting
- opened a new score
The problem has been going on since I built my house and put stables in place. Before everything was normal.

Message 11 of 20 (486 Views)

@Kucki232  Try recovering a backup version of your save:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/recover-backup-save-game/

Let me know whether it runs any better than the current one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 12 of 20 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately nothing helped. I got a message through MCCC that something should be with "Agin_mixin. I could just play normally, but it loads and loads. Even the restored game status from last night. An error message was also included.

Error code:109:fd81e803:42f4fb03
Message 13 of 20 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Kucki232  Please test with no mods at all, not even MCCC, which by the way was only updated for this patch a few hours ago.  And test both your current save and a backup.

Message 14 of 20 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I have already played completely without mods and also noticed your hint with the factory setting. Then just put in my main score. It did not work. Mods I updated everything - including MCCC. It charges and charges even when I do the factory reset.
I think I should have written in the German forum earlier. Then I wouldn't have to write in English ^^
Message 15 of 20 (404 Views)

@Kucki232  If you'd like to switch to German, that's totally fine.  If you're saying that MCCC is still showing up after a factory reset though, then your other mods probably are as well.  The usual causes of this are removing the "wrong" Sims 4 folder, as in, not the one the game is reading; or OneDrive redownloading files after you delete them.

Message 16 of 20 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
My english isn’t that good but I’ll try. I had the entire game on factory settings and not just MCCC. Only then, without mods, I loaded my game status and it was still loading continuously. It can't be due to other mods, because none of them were on it at the time Standard smile
Message 17 of 20 (393 Views)

@Kucki232  Do you have OneDrive enabled?  If so, please disable it temporarily.  Microsoft provides good instructions in German:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/office/deaktivieren-oder-deinstallieren-von-onedrive-f32a17ce-33...

If that doesn't help, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

By the way, it's totally fine if you want to continue in German.  I know a couple of native German speakers who are also very good at troubleshooting, and I could ask one of them to step in.

Message 18 of 20 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No, everything is OK. Now you've started once and then I'll continue to look for a solution with you Standard smile
I'll try it out with OneDrive and then, if necessary, contact dxdiag. I'll get back to you later.
Message 19 of 20 (372 Views)

Re: Game Stuck on Loading Screen

★★★ Guide

Mod "conflict detectors" don't really work and you shouldn't rely on them. They can show you duplicate files or when two mods are using the same tuning file but that's about it. They don't understand script mods, and they certainly won't tell you that something is outdated. 

Message 20 of 20 (343 Views)