Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game Reset and CC & Saves not showing up in game, but in files

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Reset and CC & Saves not showing up in game, but in files

★★★★ Novice

So here's how it happened. I played TS4 last night, and left it running. The this morning, I saved and left the game. Then, I open it up now and it comes up with the "Welcome to ..." I press play and it puts me in CAS even though it had saved that day. I thought "it's ok" and I pressed hair. None of my CC came up. I checked the other categories and nothing. I go to options and view my CC. There's nothing there. Curious, I close it down and open my Mods folder. Everything is is there. So far, I have restarted it 5 times and repaired it twice. Nothing has happened at all. Everything else is intact except that it won't show up.

ty if you can help me!

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@SkyTehCat  Are you using Windows 10? Did you log into OneDrive? Disable OneDrive (if you have Windows 10) and see if that helps.  For cc - do you have cc and mods option turned on in settings?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (313 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@SkyTehCat  Are you using Windows 10? Did you log into OneDrive? Disable OneDrive (if you have Windows 10) and see if that helps.  For cc - do you have cc and mods option turned on in settings?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help