Re: Game Play on The Sims 4

by roberta591

Original Post

Game Play on The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Ive been playing the Sims since they first bought out The Sims 1 and as every expansion and new game comes out I'm eagerly hoping its one that each player can interact with another players sim, for example myself and my daughter, but sadly no one has ever made this possible in any of the games.....COME ON EA - This would be great!!

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

★★★ Expert

They tried that with TSO (The Sims Online) it failed miserably. Skill, fill needs, go to job, rinse and repeat endlessly while chatting with other players. Got boring really fast because it took ages to get enough simoleans to build a lot anyone wanted to visit and, you had to have like 10 of each skill object to make it even worth skilling on that lot.

Maybe you can think of a better way to implement online play where it isn't such a repeat fest.

Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Ellnms17 An online component has been discussed several times and many responded they would not like this as an addition to the game. I had reservations back then but now there is more EA presence to police the occasional disruptions that may happen so now I'm thinking maybe.

Message 4 of 4 (159 Views)