Game Play Sims 4, Auto save???

by Opie_eth

Original Post

Game Play Sims 4, Auto save???

★★★ Newbie

When will you be adding a auto save option on Sims 4? I have had the game crash twice now and lost all progress, 

Message 1 of 6 (15,031 Views)

Re: Game Play Sims 4, Auto save???

Hero

There is one. It's just not working very well. EA is working on fixing it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (14,962 Views)

★ Novice

This has happened to me also, like several times.. it's almost making me want to just give up on the game. 

Message 3 of 6 (14,477 Views)

★ Apprentice

Almost give up? I'm there now. I lost hours of progress again yesterday and the auto save seems just useless the way it is right now.I know I should just save regularly, but I come from an MMO background. I'm just not used to saving so when my game crashes I lose several hours worth of progress and rage quit right after.

Anyway. I'm not going to get Get to Work or the spa day gamepack and just go back to sims 3. Missing pets and toddlers anyway. My sism 3 with all expansion packs never crashed half as often as sims 4 does.

I can't even figure out why it crashes so often. I tried vanilla on low graphic settings and it still crashed (new install, all virgin no mods in the game ever), so it has nothing to do with mods or too high settings. My computer is decent. Like I said, never had such issues with Sims 3 on good grafic settings with all expansions installed. Frown

Maybe I'll try again in a couple of months. By then it might be a bit more stable. Shame, really.

Message 4 of 6 (12,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is properly the continuous reason why i stopped playing sims 2, 3 and now 4.. just played Sims 4, in 4-5 hours straight... and i haven't had issues of sims 4 crashing before now. 

Well, after my 5 hours straight gaming, it suddenly crashed with no reason before hand and i lost everything.

ps. wtf, while im writing a little notice above my replytext it says "Autosaved at 09:00 AM", no, your right i didn't want to lose all the things i just wrote.. GOD im pissed right now!

Message 5 of 6 (12,586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

EA still hasn't fix this problem. It's really sad that the community is fixing those issue's, someone has made an auto save mod, see: <removed link. Please do not link to mods, just name them>

Message 6 of 6 (11,168 Views)