Re: Game Packs Won't Unistall

by crinrict

Original Post

Game Packs Won't Unistall

★★★★ Novice

Hello! This is my first time doing this but besides that I've been having an issue lately with my game. Ever since near the end of last month my game has been saying I was running in a 32 bit version even though last time I checked I wasn't. So when this message came up I thought it was because of the mods I had because I have a lot of Sims 4 mods that I use so basically I deleted the mods that I don't use, need, or the mods that don't work in the game. All the details included with the mod that are just decorations  have deleted. After doing that I went back on the game and the message still popped up. Now, my mac is running low on data but I thought that if I had deleted some of the files I didn't need a long time ago, along with my mods, that I would have some data but I don't apparently. I looked on my mac and found out that on my mac I was running the 64 bit version but I'm still not understanding why this is happening. I have had this problem before though and I solved it by disabling my packs (cats and dogs and holiday) it worked and  was a happy girl. But somehow this situation is back to haunt me and I tried the things that worked last time but it doesn't work, I'm this case, disabling packs. Please help me to find out on why my packs aren't disabling and why!

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Game Packs Won't Unistall

Hero

Hi @Oreoandcream

just to clarify this: Do you have just a Mac or a Mac and a PC and the problem only occurs on the PC ?

Macs don't have a 32 bit version at all, they are strictly 64 bit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)