Game Not Loading Plants/Frog Logs/Collectibles

by ConnorProductive

Original Post

Game Not Loading Plants/Frog Logs/Collectibles

★ Novice

I'm new to the forum (and forums in general outside of reddit so if the formatting is bad I'm so sorry.

Basically my game is not loading in any flowers, logs, collectibles ever since the latest update on the 17th. I've done the game repair, deleted mods, cleared out my cache of the game after reading a forum on here from 2018 and it hasn't fixed anything. I'm hoping that someone has come across this and resolved it without already doing the things I've already done. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (251 Views)

Re: Game Not Loading Plants/Frog Logs/Collectibles

@ConnorProductive  Please move your entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  When you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to it yet; just start a new save and look around for collectibles.  It's a good idea to let the game run for a sim-day or two, just in case it takes some time to spawn the items you're looking for.  It's best to start the new save in summer, if you have Seasons, so you'll have the easiest time finding items.

If you still don't see any collectibles, please make sure all your packs have loaded correctly.  You can check by using the pack filter in Build/Buy.

Please also let me know where you expect to see the items that aren't spawning.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)