Game Keeps Crashing When Placing Lots in Magnolia Promenade

by generuler4

Original Post

Game Keeps Crashing When Placing Lots in Magnolia Promenade

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My game dont crash when placing lots anywhere else but this world. It has crash two times already. I took all my mods out and tried it again and it crashed again. I'm trying to place a bridal shop retail lot from the galleries but they all seem to crash. Another update it ONLY crashes when trying to place these lots on the galleries that are called bridal shops. I placed different types of lots in there and no crashes. I also tried different builds of bridal shop from the gallery and it still crashes. I have no clue what’s causing those buildings to crash my game. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,501 Views)

Game Crashing when Placing Lot

★ Guide

I changed the 20x20 lot in magnolia promenade to wedding boutique so I could I actually use the world because I never go there. Every time I go to my save file and try to place it, it crashes my game. I've tried a clean slate save file, still crashes. I've tried placing it in build mode, crashes. I've tried placing it through world manager, crashes. I've tried placing it with a sim at the lot and then through the gallery, crashes. I've tried placing the lot itself on a different lot, crashes. The new save file, I tried placing the lot in a different place there, still crashes. idk what else to do. I would love to actually use this lot. It's literally the same lot that was there before just with different theme. 

Message 2 of 14 (1,491 Views)

Re: Game Crashing when Placing Lot

★ Guide

I tried to place another bridal shop in a different world and my game still crash. It must be a certain object in those lots causing that crash. And the object probably has to deal with wedding stuff.

Message 3 of 14 (1,457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So its retail. I built my own bridal shop using all base game stuff. I was able to build it, but once I tried to make a sim travel there I received an error code. The error code told me to relaunch my game. I didn't I just went back to that build, loaded it in build mode. Destroyed it and put another different lot a bowling alley up and my sims were able to travel to that lot. So something in retail is crashing and causing an error code. But maybe its the mannequins because I have more retail shops without mannequins that loads perfectly. 

Message 4 of 14 (1,447 Views)

Re: Game Keeps Crashing When Placing Lots in Magnolia Promenade

★ Novice

Been having the same problem every time i try to place a lot. removed all mods, deleted cache, and repaired still didn't work. uninstalled the game and reinstalled and the problems still there. really hoping for a fix soon Frown

Message 5 of 14 (1,431 Views)

★ Guide

I placed a bakery down for a sim in willow creek and there was no issue there. that's why I was leaning towards it being the lot itself. 

Message 6 of 14 (1,425 Views)

★ Guide

I tried to place multiple different bridal shops in different worlds abs lots and all of them crash my  game. I placed my bridal shop in willow creek and it still crash. 

Message 7 of 14 (1,409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also am struggling to place retail lots anywhere in the world. I don't have any mods in my game as well.

Message 8 of 14 (1,397 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem even without any mods ;-/

Message 9 of 14 (1,386 Views)

★ Guide

I have never used mods or cc. 

Message 10 of 14 (1,369 Views)