Game Freezes when creating Dogs

by OblivionSparkle

Original Post

Re: Game Freezes when creating Dogs

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and If it is cause my computer just doesn't have the requirements that's messed up I payed loads of money for the pack and it doesn't even work and the only way to be able to play is to buy a whole new computer which is super expensive not cool!

Message 31 of 37 (510 Views)

Hero

Hi @strange_jade11 

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

You might be able to get a refund on the pack if you explain the situation.

It's best to always check the requirements of a game before buying it. That's what they're there for. To give you an idea if you can run the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 37 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I appreciate your concern but I feel like I shouldn't have to return the pack my computer fits the requirements of the sims 4 game so why should there be different ones for the pack I even have other packs such as the seasons and it works completely fine!

Message 33 of 37 (495 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

If you post your DxDiag I can take a look and tell you if it's in fact this issue or if maybe something else is off.

The newer packs do have different requirements than the base game but it's mostly about RAM and 64 bit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 37 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@OblivionSparkle I had the same problem, if you change the dog to baby it doesn't crash
Message 35 of 37 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

3 years later and this bug still exists, it's sooo annoying!!

Message 36 of 37 (305 Views)

Community Manager
Hi

Locking this thread here. If the bug is occurring for you 3 years later @2047321 please consider opening a fresh bug report with current information. Thank you.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 37 of 37 (294 Views)